Monday, October 13, 2008

Rawr

No more chink for ever and ever after. yes there are still exams, but screw that. Fking cbs chink after detail study so hah, sucks to be the rest of you who haven't done it. And henry for not telling me anything, and sam for missing out on kfc.

Heres a text that i sent to sam, especially for you sam since i bet you haven't seen it yet.
"Turn on your phone man."-Hungy to sam

And heres a bunch of stuff that was said today although its all old crap it was quite...appropriate.
Alan, Peter, Roubing, everyone else who said it:"Aww man i'm so screwed/fked."
Hungy and the rest of the smartasses:"Don't worry guys, at least you won't be dying virgins."

"Hey look that guy looks like oj!"-Sam on Roubing in cadet uniform

"It's been nice knowing you, comrade."-Roubing before exams

Um, cbs. And there's no more chink. yay!.

And another quote from kegs the idiot: Regarding gen conv/detail study after i told him how easy it was:
"...and I PREPARED 300 #$@#*(&$(* QUESTIONS! Or maybe 200, BUT &@#&*($* STILL! I thought this might happen: i'm going to rock up, and they'll be like "hello.
-what colour is your hair?
-what's the atomic mass of carbon?
-what shoe size do you wear?
-what colour is your shirt?"-Kegs the idiot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on your Chinese Hungy D:
I missed you today ^_^ Did you miss me? =[

Spcogg said...

james, advertising yourself as jamie may lead to confusion and misunderstandings. I implore you to refrain from such stupidity in the future.

But yes, i guess not abusing you for a while is quite depressing. i guess i'll just build up the rage for tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

Oh oki D:
I'm sorry Hungy =[
I'll be ready to be abused tomorrow~

chewy said...

@"jamie"/hungy: hungy! i never knew u had a...wait, nevermind