While its nice to know somepeople sincerely care for this blog o crap, you should know better than to believe that I, a most trustworthy and reliable person would never abandon you, the loyal reader. So, yes, its business as usual. How could you people ever doubt me for not being able to waste your time?
I realise i should probably stop annoying the people who actually read, so yes, have an apology:
"Connex sincerely apologizes for any inconviences caused."
I've always wanted to use the connex apology thing. Now only if i could tape it...oh wait, youtube!
But it seems it failed me this time. Will have to wait :\
Okay i need to be off soon so i'll dump today's quote, one of those oh snap moments:
Tim was staring at this disabled kid:
Hungy:"Tim man stop staring at hte disabled kid, i know you want to do shit to him, but that's just rat."
Tim:"Oh if you want me to stop looking at you, just say so."
I had another one, but forgot as usual\need to be going now. The rest of you have fun.
Update: Oh hey i can still edit this I think, and so it disappoints me to announce that stooph has decided to kick me off from this blog, and so yes, my involvement here is actually ending. Until she decides to change her mind anyway (highly dubious). So, ahem, i guess i'll take a well earned break from the constant pressure of blogging. Maybe i'll go start a blog away from stooph's insidious influence, maybe not.
A good day to you ^_^
-
No comments:
Post a Comment