Thursday, October 16, 2008

After running

though other people's blogs (hah, you thought i went excercising didn't you. Fat chance until hell freezes over), i have come to the rather disappointing but logical conclusion that this blog simply isn't up to scratch due to my lazyness/cbsness/general apathy, and hence will be shut down after this post. Its been a good pointless couple months i've spent not maintaining this blog. Yes i actually wrote good first before going back and crossing it out, so its not one of those things where it just has a line through it for emphasis.

Now you might be thoroughly disappointed (or relieved) that this blog is ending, but seeing as its the last time i'm supposed to make this special right? And that means i has a very gooded quote for you, no? Well, no actually, since this is pretty lame to begin with, I think its only fitting that we finish with a lame quote as well. Behold, today's quote, curtesy of Zack and our english teacher (Miss Carrol):
After his speech on homosexual marriage, Zack was questioned by Miss Carrol on some of the points he raised:
Ms. Carrol:"Zack, are you sure some of those facts aren't just figments of your imagination?"
Zack:"Oh no, i found them on the internet."

I'm guessing he's not just speaking for himself there.
Oh and, i'm somewhat pleasantly surprised by the number of people who actually bother read this. Still, I need to be going now, am terribly sorry. Physics writeup is more important than this blog you see....

3 comments:

Gelati Gecko said...

And to think I only just started reading this blog, hungy! And from the looks of things, I could be one of the few "gwai low"s to visit and leave a comment...oh well, very entertaining nonetheless...

Anonymous said...

omgggggggg hungyyyyyyyyy

DON'T END THIS BLOG. DON'T

and why won't blogspot acknowledge my pw???

Jitain said...

man you update sooo much more than everyone else