Today, I tried to get Gwendolen, you know the boring monotone chick? yeah her!. So anyway I was like "COME WITCH ME TO TEH TOOKSHOP" and she goes "NOoooooo" like.. all monotone and shit. So then Joanne was like "Shall we all amble towards the computer room and partake in some "Super Junior" love shackin'?" and I'm like "Fooks?".
WHATS HAPPENS NEXT MAY SHOCK AND OFFEND YOU
So they both ran and I instinctively tried to grab Gwendolens arm or scarf.. but missed.. and grabbed her er.. bewb? I got fucking scared and shrieked, she started to scream, joanne was running around with her mop hair. LIKE I GRABBED ONTO HER FUCKING BEWB. IT WAS LIKE.. SO FUCKED UP. I NEARLY SHITTED MYSELF
Then I started to laugh and they ran up the stairs (I had let go of Gwendolen's bewb by now and latched onto her scarf).
So I was like "Imma pop a cap in yo ass brutha's" and put Gwen in a headlock, BUH YOU SHEE I HAD NO ENERGY LEFT BECAUSE I KEPT LAFFIN... AND THEN WE WENT TO THE TOOKSHOP. HUZZAH.
Disclaimer - The boobaging of another was not intentional on the part of miss Ooi
-
7 comments:
..........Yu ri much?
wtf.
...
yuri much, agreed (sounds like smth from *insert generic ecchi harem anime series here*) =p
stooph u perv...tut tut tut
oh my. did this really happen? wow i just realised, i witnessed the running and screaming, but did not concentrate.
dw stoof i think i do this kind of thing to people sometimes.
LOL JOANNE MOP HAIR
omg stoof i love your descriptions, they are amazing. ...oh okay. you put gwen in a headlock too? i see.
LOLOLOL anyway.
LOL
whilst it may be exaggerated
it did fascinatingly enough happen
stooph post about what happened with Elaine in the library today and maybe yur retardedness at badminton at lunchtime =="
LOL stooph. i can actually hear Gwen's err..monotone voice? (hope she doesn't read this) XD
omg do you remember when katherine lee almost pushed me off the balcony and to save myself i grabbed... (between) slarkin's chest ?!
STUPID KATHERINE.
Post a Comment