Seem to be everywhere, one only need open one's eyes. I haven't been doing a very good job at that, but thankfully our beloved cousin has been making up for my shortcomings, spotting this one whereas I would've missed it:
"...and then by the time I got it up long rushed me. It was not fun..."- Steve
Completely out of context. We haven't had those for a while so I hope you enjoyed it. Not that I care much, as long as I enjoyed it (and I did).
In other news, I've finally solved a mystery which had dogged me for many months (ever since I moved into my new room). The handle on the door to my room turns upwards. No wonder i could never open it without breaking something. Good job dad on changing the lock, you have made a most unique modification which will undoubtly keep unwanted noob visitors out. At least until they figure out his idiocy. Or read this post.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment