Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I want

UPDATE: I HAS A QUOTE
OJ:"Hey, let me play on your cod account."
Hungy:"What? Why don't you play yours? And didn't you quit?"
OJ:"Yeah..i quit mine. So let me play yours.

I lol'ed. Sorry folks for the lack of this before.

Not gonna bother with pretense here, I have a list of things I want, in no particular order. No this is not a quote post (.

I want/need:
-New mouse
-New mousepad

-New headphones
-New wallet
-New pencilcase

dropping new cuz its redundant
-A fix for my DS (or new one)
-Zippo
-Boots
-Mp3
-Trenchcoat (lol)
-Hei's mask
-Whatever other novelty items you can find (hotwaterbottle lolz)
suggestions:
-Chinese army shovel
-Dvd rewinder <-google it
-more to come

Excuse today: I fell asleep halfway through remembering it, since i woke up at 7.

In other news, how many of you voters voted twice?
Update: I love everyone who got me what I wanted ^_^. <3<3<3

No comments: