Friday, May 14, 2010

Believe it or not,

I like compliments, especially things that aren't really compliments but you can twist them into ones by taking them out of context or whatnot. I also am a whore for comments but you bastards are all cold and unfeeling so what the hell.

"I might need you to kill something for me again."-Jenny

And I was sure I had an actual quote today...but it seems I forgot again.

Excuse today: I'm a pathological liar. And not enough sleep.'

Edit: Oh and thanks for voting boys and girls (hah), um...yeah, i'll probably make a list and tag people who're quoted in old quotes when I canbebothered and am bored enough....like now...slowly...

Edit#2:On second thought, everybody who reads this probably has facebook...dammit.

Edit#3:I promised kegs I'd Link his comic (which gave me a good lol), so here it is if you haven't already seen it. Also if you haven't seen his previous works, hop over to his blog and read the rest.

No comments: