Thanks wong for listing me as one of your subjective #1 blog, and Ying for A)Pizza hut vouchers and B) Saying that you find amusement in these posts. I feel compelled to blog more now. Hurray.
Had to share this today, from Sir Badass, Guan Long:
"The only bad thing about china, is that they blocked porn. But you still can get them, since porn is unstoppable*."-Guan Long
*: I think he means, Un-Un-Unstoppable!
The other one goes to Temry Bear, who doesn't seem to understand the concept of ownership or something.
"So, are your parents crashing here now?"-Henry, in reference to the fact that we just moved.
Until next time.
Edit: Apologies for story/long post, but I have to share this:
Protip #2: Don't buy furniture from officeworks. Sure, they even supply you with a screwdriver and FREE coffee/tea at ttheir store, but oh god the instructions are twice as bad as the IKEA ones and contain the worst drawings I have ever seen in my whole entire life.
That is all.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment