'SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!'
Yah okay, I really cbs posting a proper post since my head hurts from the lack of sleep. Head over to OJ's for something along the lines of what I should have written.
Instead, let me tell you what was lost and what was found:
Lost:
-Greyish Cardigan-Found
-Brown Fcuk Bag-Found
(And more. Talk to me if you want something listed up here)
-Kevin's virginity
Found:
-Wii-nunchuck
-Black Purse-lost again
-Shroom's HDD
If you've got something that isn't yours and would like to return to the original owner, contact me as well to get it listed.
Thanks Fei for a great evening! The looks that people gave me were priceless :D
-
2 comments:
Sponge bob! LEAP YOU FUCKERS, LEAP! ZOMG VICTOR GLITCH WTF
lololol
I'll have the nunchuk, if no-one else wants it.
lolol the word verification thing is "lostabi". Lost-wasabi xD
i think i lost my virginity.
Post a Comment