with another apology. God there are a lot of these these days, I think I should hire connex to run my blog. Oh wait. Anyway this apology is directed at my fellow bloggers, seeing as I've been too busy attending to the details in my life to keep up to date with all the latest happenings in yours. It is very selfish of me but unfortunately it's just easier to be lazier. And Lazier is good, or so I hope.
"Think about it: If the outdoors were so good, then why did man invent indoors? Huh? Huh?!"-Joan, on my genius. While I can't remember saying that myself, I do think that is quite a flawless argument. No I will not stand to hear about anything otherwise.
Anyway I haven't slept in nearly 20 hours thanks to work, and this was the first time I've seen the sun go down then up with my own two eyes in quite some time. It is quite a surreal experience and one I encourage the rest of you to try from time to time-from the safety and comfort of indoors of course.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment