"In many former Soviet Countries Eau de Cologne is widely used as a regular beverage among poor drunkards especially because it is very cheaply priced compared to vodka.[4]"
Rest assured, I'm not about to drink my cologne, as while I aspire to be Russian my accent is still terrible at the moment. Speaking of faraway places, It's been a while since anyone's seen Steve in the flesh, so, lets see what he's been up to:
"...maybe one day I will turn my apartment building and surrounding area into steveville. Sounds better than Toowong anyway."-Steve
By the way, Steve needs to short sell a $20 exercise gadget or something from the inter-webs but he doesn't have a credit card so if anyone can help him please feel free to give him a hand.
Lastly today, to prove my main point about people being on edge, here is a survey of MSN PM's, as conducted by none other than Bill:
"eat study study eat study study eat study study sleep"
"fruitcakin' frustrated"
"fuck this shit"
"vce is so annoying"
"studying makes me angry"
"god gave you eyes so plagiarize"
Prizes may not be given out to those who can identify the owners of said PM's correctly.And not least, a little window into your average OJ's life-I asked OJ to come skiing with us for over mid semester break:
OJ:"...6 days with no trolling, I'm gonna be so fucked up..."
Hungy: "I'll bring my mobile net thing."
Oliver Jiang: "See, if it [net] was free, I might be able to download enough to make it worthwhile..."
Damn formatting these blog posts is taking forever.
4 comments:
OHOHO the eyes/plagiarise is your pm right? i like the new colours :D
hehe i see my one!
i saw another one the other day something about "we not only gain knowledge during swotvac but also weight"
so true
@Fiona:Why yes it is! I like colours too don't know why i didn't think of it earlier :S And how did you manage to get italics in your comment?
@Viv: lol! Food>study
Nooo Hungy birthday presents are not to be drunk!
Post a Comment