Including a hypocritical medkid who never updates himself, I shall attempt an update.
So I finally met one of my loyal readers the other day. Suffice to say that I brings me no end of joy to know that they're not merely figments of my imagination. Here's a shoutout to John (and his sister, but mostly John) for his ending support in reading every last post and then commenting them.
Anyway, new years was quite...new years like. Ran around the city for no real reason, bumped into various people, watched fireworks, returned home to find my room fully trashed while looking for a pair of shoes for cousin Farn that he ended up not needing.
"...oops. Yes, awkward moment...diffuse diffuse! Um...I need to urinate!"-Monica
In other news my cousin has finally been evicted after spending a month wasting my internet. Obnoxious year 8 (9) kid managed to use up about ~60G worth of net in about 3 weeks time. At least it rolls over tomorrow i think. Hopefully this will mean Lans, which will hopefully equate to more things going on in my life that makes me blog. Or just more things in my life.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment