Friday, December 10, 2010

What I have been up to

So, if anyone hasn't heard already, I have a job at a sushi shop over near parliament station. Before you ask, no I don't make the actual sushi, but here's a list of things that I do do:
-Make the rice
-Make more rice
-Make even more rice
-yes the job is mostly about making rice
-Wash lettuce
-Make tuna (canopen+mash)
-Make beef (microwave)
-Make chicken (microwave)
-Wash dishes
-Wipe tables/windows
-Make instant Miso soup
-Sweep/Mop floor
-Bring out/stack chairs/tables

I plan to go through each of the activities in some detail in upcoming posts. Just so you know.

Yesterday I saw Dehan for the first time in quite a while. He has turned into quite the hardass (or always was but we never knew):
Dehan:"Hrm, this will be the first time that I'm having VB in 13 years."
After he has some-

Dehan:"Man, It still tastes like greywater."
Kylie:"I'd rather have cocktales or mixes instead of beer."
Dehan:"Fancy b****."

And then today over skype:
Vince:"Why is there someone here who sounds like Dehan?"
Dehan:"Yes, generally I do sound like myself."
Vince:"Oh."


2 comments:

Vince said...

OI!
His icon was showing OFFLINE. So i was confused!!

show me where the rice making is at someday!

FROGGY said...

i think you should be promoted to actual sushi making !!!!! make a rice that deludes them into this plan !!